The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is coming up again in just a couple weeks, and today the Disneyland Resort revealed more information about what guests can expect during the month-long event in Southern California.
The festival offers over a dozen marketplace kiosks with delicious food and beverages, such as:
Nuts About Cheese – Discover wine’s best friends.
Uncork California – Wine in flights and by the glass.
I Heart Artichokes – The thistle prepared 3 ways.
Garlic Kissed – Savory heat and an ice cream treat.
California Craft Brews – The best from local breweries.
Olive Us – Get a side of soup with your martini.
Bacon Twist – Because bacon is always on your mind.
Lemon Grove – Citrusy refreshment in every offering.
Seafood…Sustained – A better way to fresh flavor.
The Onion Lair – Kicky dishes and cool beverages.
Off the Cob – The essence of summer’s sweetness.
Sweet & Sourdough – The classic California staff of life.
LAStyle – Favorite southland food truck flavors.
Wineology – Taste wine and sangria by the glass.
The Brewhouse – Craft beers and beer cocktails.
A list of specific menu items for each Festival Marketplace are available at DCA’s official site.
Also available will be unique musical performances scattered around the park, plus ticketed programs that present a unique insight into the world of cooking and winemaking:
- “In the Kitchen with …” – Each Celebrity Chef will lead a 60-minute culinary demonstration and Q&A followed by an autograph session. The experience includes a tasting of some of the prepared dishes.
- Sweet Sundays – A 90-minute culinary demonstration focuses on the sweet side of the culinary arts. Following a light breakfast and a sparkling toast, the Guest Chef for that day will demonstrate up to three recipes. Guests will enjoy samples from the chefs.
- Winemaker Dinners and Brewmaster Dinners – A four-course dinner features wines and winemakers or beers and brewmasters. Wine or beer selections will be paired with courses created by the Disney Executive Chef Team and each winemaker or brewmaster will speak on the libation and the pairing.
- Culinary Demonstrations (presented daily throughout the Festival) – Guests will enjoy 30-minute culinary demonstrations presented by local, visiting and Disney chefs. Each demo will focus on a single recipe, ingredient or cooking style. Guests will receive a tasting sample of the dish prepared.
- Wine, Beer or Spirits Education and Tasting Seminars (presented daily throughout the Festival) – Beverage seminars presented by industry experts will enlighten guests who want to learn more about their favorite spirits. Each 30- to 45-minute seminar will focus on a specific beverage type, region or label, and guests will enjoy tasting samples of some of the beverages discussed.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival takes place March 10th through April 16th at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Be sure to read our previous story about the upcoming event for more information.