Lock up those New Year’s Eve celebration plans right now because Universal Orlando Resort has announced that tickets are now available for their mega-popular EVE party held at Universal Citywalk at special advance pricing.
Featuring unlimited gourmet cuisine and a bevy of signature drinks at six exclusive party zones at the hottest clubs in CityWalk, along with an outdoor dance floor and an “electrifying midnight champagne toast” to help get your groove on, revelers will have plenty of ways to celebrate the new year!
The celebration starts at 8:00 pm and goes all the way through 2:00 am in 2017 and general admission to the shindig includes:
- Access to six CityWalk clubs and venues, including Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom, Pat OBriens, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Music from DJs and live entertainment
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine including beef sirloin and fresh seafood, assorted desserts and more
- Wearable tech LED wristbands presented by Coca-Cola that sync to todays hottest music for a complete party experience
- Midnight champagne toast
- Confetti bursts and dazzling pyrotechnics show
The party is for 21+ only of course and advance general admission is $109.99 plus tax (after 12/15 it will cost $139.99). Annual passholders can get advance admission for $98.99 plus tax (with up to six discounted tickets, $125.99 after 12/15). VIP admission, only available for a limited time, gets you exclusive access to CityWalk areas along with a VIP menu, private bars and seating areas and is available for $174.99, a savings of $40 before 12/15, and $157.49 for annual passholders (saving $57 before 12/15).
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.CityWalk.com/EVE.
Photo/info courtesy of Universal Orlando Resort.