This Friday November 18, Disney Parks around the world will celebrate the most famous mouse of them all Mickey’s birthday!
Below you can learn more about all the fun activities and treats that will be offered at Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort and some of the international Disney Parks.
Walt Disney World
At Walt Disney World Resort, you can join some of your favorite characters for a special birthday-themed edition of the “Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!” Street Party. Commemorative “Happy Birthday, Mickey!” buttons will also be available at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
A plethora of special treats will also be available throughout the resort.
– Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake, a birthday cake cupcake with sprinkles, Starring Rolls Café and The Trolley Car Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– Love Mickey XOXO Cupcake, a chocolate cupcake with buttercream, Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom Park
– Mischievous Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake, a confetti cupcake filled with strawberry mousse, topped with chocolate buttercream, Creature Comforts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
– Mickey’s Cookie & Cream Cheesecake, Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
– Mickey’s Birthday Cake Cookie Sandwich, Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
– Mickey’s Birthday Celebration Cupcake, a vanilla cupcake with buttercream, Beach Club Marketplace, Disney’s Beach Club Resort
– Chocolate Banana Tart, Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
– Strawberry Ganache Lollipop, The Ganachery at Disney Springs
– Mini Mickey Dome Cake, with layers of chocolate chiffon cake, milk chocolate mousse and orange blossom pâte de fruit, Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
– Mickey’s Birthday Celebration Dessert, a Yuzu tart with mango coulis and fresh berries, Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
– Heritage Mickey Dessert, a duo of dark and white chocolate mousse with Mickey’s signature ears, tail and buttons, BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk
– Mickey’s Delight, a caramel-filled Devil’s Food cupcake with chocolate-maple ganache, Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
– The Sorcerer’s Apple Cupcake, vanilla cake filled with spiced caramel apple and topped with cinnamon buttercream, End Zone Food Court, Intermission Food Court and World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Resorts
At the Disneyland Resort, you can sing “Happy Birthday” to Mickey in a special pre-parade moment before enjoying “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade on Main Street, U.S.A.
Disneyland Resort will also be offering some special treats for the occasion.
– Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake & Ice Cream Sundae, a sundae with scoops of Dreyer’s Birthday Cake Ice Cream, a Mickey-shaped brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, Mickey-shaped sprinkles in a souvenir Mickey Mouse kitchen sink, Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor at Disneyland park, Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream at Disney California Adventure park
– Steamboat Willie Gourmet Apple, Candy Palace and Pooh’s Corner in Disneyland park, Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure park and Marceline’s Confectionary in the Downtown Disney Shopping District
International Disney Parks
If you’re at Shanghai Disney Resort this Friday, celebrate Mickey’s birthday along Mickey Avenue with a special Grand-Marshal pre-parade. You can even visit Disneyland Paris for a birthday sing-along, a special photo booth at ImagiNations and commemorative stickers. At Hong Kong Disneyland, you just might find commemorative birthday stickers and pins and the chance to share a magical moment with Mickey.
How are you going to be celebrating Mickey’s birthday?