While everybody’s ready to stuff their face with turkey, stuffing, and any other delicacies that come with Thanksgiving time, many Americans have one thing on their mind: Black Friday. The day when adults cram into crowded shopping areas to stomp other adults to the ground for massive savings and potential Christmas cheer.
Sure it’s arguably the best and worst time of the year, but it’s no surprise that Disney Springs (in all of their shopping glory) is taking the opportunity to jump on the massive opportunity of the spend-heavy day. The area will open early on both November 25 and 26, with over 60 stores offering sales and promotions — that’s massive!
WDWMagic reports that Starbucks on the Westside will open at 7am, and Erin McKenna’s, Wolfgang Puck Express, Ghirardelli, Dockside Margaritas, The Daily Poutine, Marketplace Snacks, and the Disney Food Trucks will open at 8am. As for the main event, all stores will open at 8am on both days, with Disney bus transposition beginning at 7am.
Here are some of the rockin’ deals you can expect:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Icon: 60% off original prices of select styles
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save up to 40% on select merchandise and enjoy “gift with purchase” items throughout the store
- Levi’s: 40% off entire purchase
- spend $500 and receive a free jewelry box
- Lucky Brand: Save 40% off all merchandise, excluding “rare finds”
- Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase
- Savannah Bee Co.: Receive a free jar of Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit with every purchase, while supplies last
- Superdry: Buy 2 items, get 1 free in store
- Vince Camuto: Save 40% off entire purchase plus additional door busters at 50% off
- Volcom: Save 40% off all Volcom-branded merchandise
So what do you think? Are you going to brave the crowds and raid Disney springs for those awesome deals? Let me know in the comments below, and stick with Inside the Magic for all things fun and awesome!