It’s that time of the year again when the bricks come out to celebrate the holidays at LEGOLAND Florida Resort with the return of Christmas Bricktacular beginning Saturday, Dec. 17.
Families can enjoy several fun activities throughout the popular Winter Haven theme park free with general admission, including one-day tickets and annual passes, on select dates next month.
- Dec. 17-18 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Dec. 24-30 (Saturday-Friday)
Returning for another year of LEGO Christmas fun this year:
- From a sparkling fireworks show over Lake Eloise to meet-and-greet opportunities with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier!
- From a holiday-themed scavenger hunt through the streets of MINILAND USA to dazzling photo backdrops including a giant Christmas tree and a life-size Santa Claus, both made out of thousands of ordinary LEGO and DUPLO® bricks!
- LEGO builds with Master Model Builders
All-new additions to the holiday extravaganza include:
- A live, holiday-themed stage show starring the LEGO Friends
Storytime with Mrs. Claus
- Live performances of classic Christmas music by the LEGO Brickettes
Why not take care of some holiday shopping while you’re there? Each of the shops in Fun Town and The Beginning will be open an additional hour each night of Christmas Bricktacular after the park closes, including The Big Shop, LEGO Studio Store, Minifigure Market and Heartlake Mall. Even if you’re not planning on spending a day at the park, shoppers can get a complimentary one-hour Shopper’s Pass at the theme park entrance. (The cost of a one-day ticket is held as a deposit which is refunded once you leave.)
If you’re looking to make your holidays even more magical and memorable, LEGOLAND Florida Resort is offering two new premium upgrades.
- LEGO Santa’s Breakfast includes exclusive time with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier (including a family photo), a LEGO gift for each party and a delicious, all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast featuring waffles, French toast, biscuits and gravy, bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, frittatas, a seasonal bread pudding and orange juice, milk, chocolate milk or coffee. The cost is $35 per person plus tax. LEGO Santa’s Breakfast is a one-hour experience at the historic Magnolia Mansion that starts at 9 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 26 through Dec. 18 and daily from Dec. 24-31.
- At LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop, guests will visit with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier before creating an exclusive LEGO Christmas model under the guidance of a Master Model Builder. Guests also will receive a family photo with the characters. The cost is $35 per person plus tax.LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop is a 90-minute experience at Magnolia Mansion starting at 1 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 26 through Dec. 24, and daily from Dec. 26-31.
We’ll soon have an early preview of what guests can expect this year at Christmas Bricktacular with a full report from the park so keep it here on Inside the Magic for more!
Please note that premium upgrades do not include theme park admission. Both experiences can be booked online at https://www.legoland.com/florida/buy-tickets/parking-extras/ or by phone at (855) 753-7777. Current annual passholders can receive a 10 percent discount per person (before tax) by calling (855) 753-7777 or booking in person at Guest Services within the theme park. The annual pass discount is not available online.
For more information about visiting LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including savings on advance purchase of admission tickets, multi-tier annual passes, special events, educational programs, services for guests with disabilities, on-site accommodations and much more, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida.
PHOTOS: LEGOLAND Florida, Merlin Entertainments Group, Chip Litherland