The wait is almost over for LEGO NINJAGO fans with today’s announcement from LEGOLAND Florida Resort that the highly-anticipated LEGO NINJAGO World will open Jan. 12, 2017.
The brand new addition to the rapidly expanding Winter Haven theme park on the eve of the resort’s fifth anniversary promises to be an immersive experience with several hands-on outdoor activities for kids in addition to its centerpiece, LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, which will feature cutting-edge technology mixed with 3D computer animation and 4D effects for good measure.
Based on the popular “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu” TV show, LEGO NINJAGO World will feature the following:
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride – a state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains
- Zane’s Temple Build – a giant LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a model of a mountaintop NINJAGO monastery
- Kai’s Spinners – master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-person platforms
- Cole’s Rock Climb – an outdoor climbing wall to test kids’ balance and endurance
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – measure your reflexes with these “lightning fast” light-up targets
As if that wasn’t enough, guests will also be able to participate in meet-and-greet opportunities with all your favorite characters including sibling ninjas Kai and Nya. And don’t forget to pick up merchandise and LEGO kits over at Wu’s Warehouse, a “themed retail shop stuffed with LEGO NINJAGO building sets, clothing, souvenirs and more”.
For more info and news visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida.