If you are looking for some other fun Fall and Halloween activities than the ones offered in the Disney Parks, look no further than the offerings Disney Springs will have available this October. From special eats and treats to fun photo backdrops, Disney Springs will have plenty of entertainment both for kids and adults. Check out the list of activities below!
New Photo Backdrops: With designs that are not-too-spooky, these props give you the perfect excuse to strike a pose. Whether you add some festive Halloween accessories or go with the status quo, your shots are sure to be social media-worthy.
Extra Entertainment: How do you choose a favorite between a zombie drum corp or a strolling piano? Luckily, you don’t have to! Keep an eye out for these music-makers during your next visit to Town Center. While you’re at it, see if you can spot the ever-popular “Living Statues,” decked out in their Halloween best, or find our resident mentalist, Meraux, who’s extra-mesmerizing this time of year.
Fall Flavors at Select Locations:
– Seasonal sweets at Amorette’s Patisserie, D-Luxe Burger, or The Ganachery.
– A “BOO Box” of decorated cupcakes at Sprinkles, featuring a medley of vanilla milk chocolate, red velvet, black and white and caramel apple cupcakes starting October 7th.
– Cinnamon Apple Sweet Crepes at AristoCrepes.
– Seasonal margaritas and craft brews at Dockside Margaritas.
– An Oktoberfest bratwurst at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
– An Autumn Harvest Flatbread at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
– At Sephora you can book a Halloween-inspired makeover with a pro artist; sessions are available by appointment only with any $50 purchase.
– For the younger set (or those who are simply young at heart), “Enjoy Your Face” offers Halloween-themed face painting in the Marketplace.
– Clean up with Jack-O-Lantern, ghost, bat or pumpkin soap from Basin.
– Find costumes for boys and girls at World of Disney.
– Look for Haunted Mansion merchandise at Marketplace Co-Op.