Ok, so let’s get this out of the way first: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort isn’t just pretty — it’s stunning.
From the classy-modern architecture, to the incredibly convenient floor-plan that allows all 1000 rooms in the resort to have a beautiful view, Universal Orlando’s fifth hotel offering is by far the most intelligently crafted resort on property. To pack so much of what makes a resort demand-worthy into the land allotted for this project should be impossible. It’s absurd. But the proof is in the (tropical?) pudding, and Sapphire Falls proves the ultimate way to enjoy the perfect Universal Orlando escape.
But don’t take my word for it…let’s take a tour:
For guests interested in only checking out the room layout, I’ve got you covered:
The brand new Caribbean-inspired hotel brings the total number of Universal Orlando on-site hotel rooms to 5,200. A destination within itself, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is inspired by the scenic rivers and waterfalls of the Caribbean and immerses guests in a highly-themed resort environment using traditional island styling and modern touches. Guests can experience exceptional amenities and benefits that include:
- Snapping a photo from a water taxi of the hotel’s dazzling lagoon waterfalls lit up at night, welcoming guests to an island paradise
- Sliding down a water slide into the largest on-site pool at Universal Orlando Resort, complete with a children’s play area, two sand beaches and fire pit
- Sampling innovative, Caribbean-inspired food including the signature mojo marinated rotisserie chicken at Amatista Cookhouse, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Taking a one-of-a-kind cocktail journey with a rum captain and sampling some of the 75 rums being poured in Strong Water Tavern
- Easing into ‘island time’ in the tasteful, relaxed design of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites, and just outside awaits the excitement and adventure of two incredible theme parks
- Enjoying Early Park Admission to the Universal Orlando theme parks one hour before the theme park opens, along with complimentary resort-wide transportation and other benefits
Summer season rates start at $172 per night for a seven-night stay and value season rates start at $117 per night for a seven-night stay. To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-273-1311 or visit www.universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.
So what you guys think? Is it time to plan another spectacular Universal Orlando vacation? Let me know what you think in the comments below, and stick with Inside the Magic for all the latest and greatest news from the parks and resorts!