Artist Hannah Alexander did a created a wonderful set of art nouveau Disney princess illustrations that quickly spread like wildfire online. A new take on a Disney classic is always welcome in the fan community.
Cosplayer Ginny Di saw the amazing art created by Hannah Alexander and decided to take it one step further in organizing a group of ladies who created this gorgeous cosplay based on Alexander’s designs.
According to Fashionably Geek Ginny says that most of these ladies spent over six months on their costumes. For many of them, this was their first foray into embroidery, beading, gradient dyeing, draping, and custom pattern-making. They made an amazing job putting together this whimsical outfits!
Photography by Anne Barhyte
- Jasmine by Jessolaurus Rex
- Rapunzel by Morgan Schuler
- Merida by Ampersand Costumes & Props
- Mulan by Jade Song
- Ariel by Pudding Cosplay & Photography
- Snow White by Ginny Di
- Belle by AlyCat Cosplay
- Cinderella by Kitty Krell
- Tinkerbell by Oh DarlingPan Cosplay
- Megara by Strait-Laced Dame Corsetry
- Pocahontas by XIII Cosplay