Today marks the opening day of Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, a month long celebration of California culture, and the park is stocked high with gorgeous artwork and top-of-the-line cuisine. Another awesome feature of the event is Celebrity Kitchen lineup, where guess we’ll have the opportunity to attend seminars hosted by celebrity guests and chefs.
Disney Parks Blog has just announced that an additional event has been added to the lineup: Kurt Russell himself will be appearing for a 90 minute question and answer session about his “adventures and personal journey in winemaking”, complete with an exclusive wine tasting. (When aerated, the wine is said to contain delicate hints of Kurt Russell. Succulent to the palate.)
Can’t make the Q&A? Disney’s got you covered. Napa Lounge and Restaurant at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel and Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge in Disney California Adventure park are now presenting Kurt Russell wines by the glass.
Here’s the full lineup:
- April 2: Robert Irvine – Restaurant: Impossible
- April 9: Andrew Sutton – Executive Chef, Disneyland Resort Signature Dining (1 p.m. only)
- April 9: Guy Fieri – Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (5 p.m. only)
- April 16: A Conversation with Kurt Russell – Disney Legend and winemaker (1 p.m. only)
- April 16: Keegan Gerhard – Food Network Challenge and Hayden Wood – Flair Bartender (5 p.m. only)
- April 23: G. Garvin – Road Trip with G. Gavin
- April 30: Graham Elliot – MasterChef, MasterChef Junior
The special event can be booked by calling 714-781-DINE. Are you planning on getting a tall glass of Kurt Russell’s finest? Let me know in the comments below!