Disney Parks Blog just broke new details on D-Luxe Burger, an all-new burger joint opening this May at Disney Springs. And to be dead honest with you folks, it sounds nothing short of amazing!
The establishment is looking to be known for its delicious gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes, Soon to be known for its delicious gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes, an eclectically comfortable western-inspired interior, and a covered outdoor seating area that overlooks the springs.
Gourmet burgers on the menu include:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
I’m losing it — why didn’t I eat lunch yet? There will also be artisanal gelato shakes with rotating flavors that may include Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores and Cake, as well as root beer, Cherry Coke and orange soda floats. For adults, beer and cider will be served, along with shakes featuring spirits like Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry.
Not enough for ya? How about a Red Velvet Burger Macaron that is oh-so-lovingly crafted to look just like a burger, down to the raspberry ‘ketchup’? I’ll take twelve, thanks.
Are you folks as hungry as I am? Are you excited about a new burger joint hitting Disney Springs? Let me know what you think in the comments!