The popular International Flower and Garden Festival returns tomorrow to Epcot and though the festival used to be about everything gardening it’s now also a popular food fest. The complete menus for the food booths have now been released by Disney so you can already start planning what delicious treats not to miss.
We are getting two new food booths this year, Cider House and La Isla Fresca. Check out their menus below.
La Isla Fresca
- Jerk-spice Grouper or Chicken with Mango Salsa, Chayote and Green Papaya Slaw with Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Tres Leches with Guava Purée
- Red Stripe Jamaican Style Lager
- Frozen Simply Tropical Juice Drink with Cruzan Mango Rum
- Frozen Simply Tropical Juice Drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- Land-harvested Field Greens with Apples, Dried Blueberries, Stilton Cheese and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Pears and Branston Dressing
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries
- Sonoma “The Pitchfork” Organic Pear Hard Cider, Healdsburg, CA
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
- Keel & Curley Mad Man Blueberry Hard Cider, Plant City, FL
- Cigar City Brewing Tampa-style Lager, Tampa, FL
- Snakebite: Cigar City Tampa-style Lager mixed with McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- California (Non-Alcoholic)
- Beer & Cider Flight
You can find the menus for the rest of the food booths in the new Epcot Flower and Garden Festival passport HERE.
The 2016 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival takes place March 2 – May 30, 2016.