Who’s ready for an egg-cellent Easter?
Disney Parks Blog reported today that the Egg-stravaganza spring event at Disney Parks will be returning to the Disneyland Resort, at Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park, as well as the Downtown Disney District. Egg-tastic!
Orlando fans, rest easy: it’ll also take place in Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort.
For those who have never hopped through the parks for eggs before, let’s break it down: From March 2–27, 2016 (or while supplies last), you’ll have the opportunity to search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and place the corresponding sticker on your handy-dandy Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location. Maps and stickers will be available for purchase at $5.95, plus tax at the following locations.
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co., Humphrey’s Service & Supplies, Off the Page, Oswald’s,Sarge’s Surplus Hut and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, “it’s a small world” Toy Shop, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
- Downtown Disney District – Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, D Street, Disney Pin Traders, WonderGround Gallery andWorld of Disney Store
- Hotels of the Disneyland Resort – Acorns Gifts & Goods, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa; Mickey in Paradise, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel; and Fantasia Shop, Disneyland Hotel
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Pin Central, Port of Entry (Showcase Plaza), Heritage Manor (The American Adventure) and World Traveler (International Gateway)
Will you be hunting eggs this year? Have you ever? Tell us about it in the comments below!