LEGOLAND® Florida kicks off the year with a full line-up of action-packed fun for 2013 with special events specifically geared towards families with children age 2 to 12. From LEGO® Friends Weekend to Kids’ New Year’s Eve, guests will want to return again and again to enjoy a full year of LEGOLAND® Florida’s special events and more than 50 rides, shows and attractions. All events are included with regular park admission. Families will also enjoy more hours of interactive family-fun with extended daily operating hours for 2013, 9:30am — 6:00pm. Operating hours are extended even further for certain special events. Operating hours are available at www.legoland.com.
• Junior Master Model Builder is a fun and interactive LEGO® building competition that takes place quarterly. Guests are invited to participate and build a model that follows the designated LEGO theme for each competition. Quarterly winners receive special prizes and will be invited to participate in the Ultimate Build Off at the end of the year.
• January 26 and 27, 2013: LEGO City Theme
• May 4 and 5, 2013: Yoda Chronicles Theme
• July 4 and 5, 2013: Independence Day Theme
• November 9 and 10, 2013: LEGO Chima Theme
• LEGO® Friends Weekend is a daytime party for girls that includes a LEGO Friends building event, entertainment, games, activities, a chance to meet your favorite character and much more. This second annual event celebrates girls and their personal individuality, just like the LEGO Friends product line for girls.
February 9 and 10, 2013
• LEGOLAND Water Park, a park within a park, re-opens with a splash and just in time for spring break and summer-time fun. Guests of all ages can spend a full day of play in the water park with the Build-A-Raft River, where guests can build their own LEGO inner tubes and float down a 1,000-foot lazy river, the DUPLO® Splash Safari, the Joker Soaker water playground, a 583,000-gallon wave pool and five slippery-fast water slides. Opens March 9 and runs through the end of October. Daily operational hours vary and can be found at www.legoland.com.
March 9, 2013
• Winter Haven Hospital Foundation’s Citrus Classic 5K Run and Fun Walk*allows runners and walkers to “play their part” during this community-wide health event designed for participants of all ages. Participants receive exclusive discounts for post-event park admission. Visit www.legoland.com for event registration fees and processes.
April 6, 2013
• LEGO® Star WarsTM Days is a thrilling event where guests will feel the power of the force. Celebrating all-things Star WarsTM, guests will enjoy reliving the Star WarsTM saga in the park’s newest expansion of Miniland USA where the six live-action Star WarsTM movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ are created of more than 1.5 million LEGO bricks. Guests will enjoy a Yoda Scavenger Hunt and a special LEGO Yoda build activity.
May 4 and 5, 2013